Five years married to my best friend. Every year is a gift. This past year has brought joys, adjustments, and moments of exhaustion. We began with a three-month old baby... now he’s a 15-month old toddler and always on the go!
Here are a few reflections from this past year:
- Date nights (and babysitters) are invaluable.
- Good sleep is a game changer... get a king mattress!
- Embrace the tension between the schedule and the spontaneous.
- It’s ok to relax some previously held standards (e.g. clean floors).
- Family photo shoots are well worth the investment.
- Be intentional and savor time together.
Cheers to the adventures that await in marriage year six!